Sunday, April 5, 2020

Week of April 6, 2020 - Easter Fun











I am so proud of how well everyone did on last week's Ss lessons!  Thank you so much for  all of the adorable photos and all of your kind words of encouragement!

This week, we will be preparing for Easter.  I will be sending emails with all the lessons, directions and video links.  I will send the email the day prior to the lesson.  I will be sending lessons for Monday, Tuesday  and Wednesday.  Spring Break will start on Thursday and go through the following week.  I included enough schoolwork in the April 6th and April 13th bag to keep your child busy learning all through Spring Break should you choose to have him/her do schoolwork then.

I will be spending Spring Break preparing crafts and materials for the remainder of April.  I will be setting up a plastic container outside of The Learning Center with everyone's new bags of goodies and ask that everyone pick up their own bag at their convenience.    I will email everyone close to the end of Spring Break to let you know when everything is ready for pick up.

Thank you for all of your continued cooperation and support.

I hope you have a nice Easter and Spring Break.

May God Bless You All,
Paula Dobres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 29, 2024

PreK-3 Group HUGS are the BEST!!! A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Week:   We will be finishing up Letter Ww and learning Letter Xx, focusing on...