Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Week of January 2, 2019

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas enjoying time with your families and loved ones.  I hope all of your sweet little ones are back to their healthy selves!

This week we will be doing lots of reviewing of concepts, especially since our entire class hasn't been all together in over a month!  We will also be kicking off our new STEAM Unit on Weather.  I'm sure the children will enjoy all the special activities we have planned. 

PreK Parent/Teacher Conferences:   Please check your child's folder for your conference time.  I am so happy that I was able to accommodate everyone's first choice in time slots but should you need to reschedule, please reach out to me and I will do my best to work something out.    

This Week's Focus will be on:
Letter of the Week: Review of letters Aa through Ii
Number of the Month: 5 and Review of 0-4
Color of the Month:  Black and White
Shape of the Month:  Diamond
Themes:  Counting, AB Patterns, Sorting and Classifying, Graphing, Winter, Weather, Feelings
Religion:  Sign of the Cross, Simple Prayers, Grace before meals, "A Visit From My Family" 

Show & Tell:  There will be NO SHOW AND TELL this week due to the shortened week.  

Dates to Remember: 
January 21st:  NO SCHOOL
Week of January 22nd:  Conferences - Please check your individual time 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 29, 2024

PreK-3 Group HUGS are the BEST!!! A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Week:   We will be finishing up Letter Ww and learning Letter Xx, focusing on...