Sunday, April 26, 2020

Week of April 27, 2020

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all staying healthy and safe during these challenging times. 

Thank you for all of your hard work keeping your child engaged in our school work.  I know it can't be easy while you juggle so much on the home front.  I am very happy to say that so far we have covered most of the material we would have covered if we were actually physically in school.  We are doing things a bit differently, but achieving the same end goals nonetheless, and this is entirely due to your efforts!

I hope your child had fun and learned some new things last week.  Thank you so much for sharing your photos and feedback with me.  It really means so much to me to have such a supportive group of families in our class!

This week we will be exploring the letter UuU won't believe the fun we have in store for Us!!! 

I will continue to supply lessons on a five day plan for everyone and will send out the lessons for the next day on the day before so that you can work with your child whenever it is most convenient for your family.

I am also in the middle of preparing our Learning Kits for the first two weeks of May.  I am hoping to have everything in the tubs out in front of the Learning Center by Friday but am still waiting on a few things to arrive in the mail from Amazon and Target that we will be needing for our lessons before putting everything out.  I will email you once I have everything ready to go.  Thank you for your patience.

Stay safe,
Paula Dobres


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 29, 2024

PreK-3 Group HUGS are the BEST!!! A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Week:   We will be finishing up Letter Ww and learning Letter Xx, focusing on...