Monday, March 16, 2020

Week of March 16, 2020 SCHOOL CLOSED

Sadly, St Therese will not be in session this week or next.  I will post any updates on our blog.  If you are NOT receiving alerts from the main office, please let me and/or the main office know ASAP so we can resolve the issue.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share some photos to bring a smile to your face during these difficult times...



Despite everything going on in the world around us, we still managed to have a great week in PreK-3!  We loved making our Leprechaun masks and really enjoyed wearing them!!

Race cars and Rockets were so much fun to create and play with as we continued to work on our Transportation Unit!

Our class has unanimously chosen their favorite story character that we've met all year, and we've read about sooooo many so far,  LITTLE RABBIT FOO FOO!!!!!   He's a naughty one!  They asked me to read the book over and over and over again!  Their reactions were the same with every reading... pure delight and enjoyment!  I'm really going to miss those sweet smiles these upcoming two weeks!

I know these next couple of weeks will be challenging at home so if there is anything I can do to help, please email me.  I would be happy to offer suggestions and ideas for continuing to build on your little one's educational and social skills.  I will check my email daily.

I hope you all received the letter that Mrs Reed and I put together offering some suggestions as to things you may want to do with your preschooler at home.  It went home through your child's folder on Friday and I emailed it to the families of the children who were not in school on Friday.  If you did not receive it, please email me and I will send you a copy.

Praying for your family's health and safety,
Paula Dobres


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 29, 2024

PreK-3 Group HUGS are the BEST!!! A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Week:   We will be finishing up Letter Ww and learning Letter Xx, focusing on...