Saturday, November 17, 2018

Thanksgiving Week

I hope everyone enjoyed their FIRST SNOW DAY!!  I can't wait to hear all about it from your little snow angels on Monday!

This week we will continue to learn about Thanksgiving and all that we have to be grateful for.  On a personal note, I'd like to thank you all for sharing your sweet children with Mrs. Matthews and myself.  We feel so blessed to have you trust us with their care and must tell you how much we adore each and every one of your adorable little pumpkins!  I'd also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my transition back into teaching after taking so many years off to raise my family such a smooth and rewarding experience.  I truly feel grateful and blessed.

We wish you all a wonderful and bountiful Thanksgiving!

Show & Tell:  On Wednesday, November 21st, please bring in something you are grateful for or something Thanksgiving related to show and tell our friends about.  (Remember, it can always be a picture or print out of something if you can't physically bring in the object.)

Dates to Remember: 
November 21st- Noon Dismissal for ALL students
November 23rd- School Closed for Thanksgiving Weekend
December 14th- PreK Christmas Show 9:00 - Children arrive in the Church at 8:50 and are dismissed to their parents immediately following the show







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 15, 2024

Spring is in the air... (finally!) A Sneak Peek at Our Upcoming Week:   We will be learning Letter Vv, venturing into vegetables, looking up...